The school colours are red and black.
Shirt/blouse white (a polo shirt is acceptable)
Sweatshirt/Fleece (optional) red with school logo or plain red jumper or cardigan
Socks grey / white long or ankle
Shoes black or grey, not boots, trainers or sandals
Skirt/dress grey skirts/pinafores or red and white dresses in summer
T Shirt white or red
Trainers for indoor and outdoor PE
Correct clothing is required for all PE activities and other practical curriculum areas. Trainers are required for outdoor games. If children choose to play football as an extra-curricular activity, they will need football boots and appropriate shin pads. Please ensure that all articles of clothing are clearly marked with the child's name. This applies to school bags, purses and all items they bring to school. Their sports kit should be kept in a separate bag, which can be hung up in the cloakroom. Children with long hair will need to bring a hair band so that they may tie it up for PE.
In the interests of safety no jewellery other than watches should be worn. “Medic Alert” bracelets are obviously exceptions to this rule. With the exception of small ear studs, earrings are not to be worn to school. Studs need to be removed for PE & Games. If your child is having their ears pierced we ask that it is done at the beginning of the summer holidays so that the ears will have healed by the time they return to school in September and any studs can be removed for PE.
How to Order your School Uniform
Our school uniform is available from Simply Schoolwear, a national online business that provides uniform with free name tagging and free delivery direct to parents.
You can order your school uniform from them in a number of ways:
· Online from the school web shop –
· Call freephone 0800 404 6644 Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.30pm (you can leave a message outside these hours)
· By post: 8 Regal Way, Faringdon, Oxfordshire SN7 7BX
Important information from Simply Schoolwear
· We are unable to accept exchanges or refunds for uniform that has been name tagged
· If you are unsure of sizing, please request that your free name tags are not attached to your uniform
· Size samples are held at your school for you to try before you order
· For full details of our returns policy, visit our website at www.simplyschoolwear.co.uk
freephone 0800 404 6644