As part of our IT Curriculum and Personal, Social, Health Education, we teach the children how to use the internet and other IT applications safely. Below we have listed some links that you may find useful and which cover the subject of e-safety in more depth.
NSPCC Guidance for Young People and Parents / Adults
NSCPP Guidance / Links
For young people:
Childline, on the phone 0800 1111 and online https://www.childline.org.uk/
• Visit www.nspcc.org.uk/o2
• Net Aware www.net-aware.org.uk and the app can be downloaded from Google Play/iTunes stores for free.
• Share Aware https://www.nspcc.org.uk/shareaware
• Call the Online Safety Helpline for free on 0808 800 5002 (Mon-Fri 9am-7pm, weekends 10am-6pm, Bank Holidays 10am-4pm) – they can help with some of the technical/practical elements.
• Sign up to our icebreakers email series https://nspcc.o2.co.uk/
• Book a Guru appointment in an O2 store www.o2.co.uk/help/guru